- Being a tutor requires technical experience in multiple subjects to go along with polished interpersonal skills.
- Tutors must be intelligent, engaging, thorough, flexible, and eloquent.
- Tutors will be able to choose their own work hours and locations.
- Schwartz Tutoring provides a training for new tutors to give them an educational framework for their sessions.
- Tutors will also be responsible for correctly recording sessions in the Schwartz Tutoring website.
Compensation and Perks
- Tutoring = 60% of the rate charged to the student(s), minimum $21/hr
- Side Projects = $12/hr
- Flexible work schedule, with an expectation of at least 2 hours per week
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.